Technical Client Services Representative
Are you a highly organized, IT software-whiz who loves providing exceptional customer service by determining and resolving customer’s issues in a high-tech, dynamic business environment? If so, then this opportunity could be the ideal fit for YOU!
Our aviation software client is seeking an efficient, resourceful, customer-focused, IT-technical Client Services Representative to join their Ottawa team on a Full Time Permanent basis. Head-quartered in Kelowna, BC, our client has offices in Ottawa Ontario, as well as 2 offices in BC.
What’s involved on any given day:
- Provide technical assistance and end-to-end system support to clients worldwide.
- Respond to queries by phone, email and occasionally on-site.
- Assist clients in all aspects of Latitude/SKYTRAC Systems service offerings. (satellite communication
- Maintain technical internal and external documentation.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Work closely with the Sales Representatives and liaise with Engineering and Finance groups.
- Training clients on software usage via remote and in-person.
- Take on additional Client Services related projects as assigned.
- Competitive pay with strong career growth potential
- Paid professional development and position related education opportunities
- Work in a professional team environment
- 50/50 co-pay Medical Benefits (after completion of probationary period)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 10% wage bonus potential
- 2 weeks vacation (with opportunity to earn additional time off)
- Salary $50 – 60K
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A Technical designation in IT/Computer Science with a strong business aptitude
- Having electrical knowledge or aptitude is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a help desk or similar role
- Must have advanced level English skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office suite
- CRM (Customer Resource Management) software experience is an asset
- Excellent telephone etiquette and strong English both verbal and written
- An aptitude to quickly learn new platforms and absorb hardware and software product knowledge
- Customer service focused, with positive, professional and enthusiastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and research skills, able to find a logical path to solving problems
- A proficient reader and writer of technical documentation
- Able to coordinate cross-functional resources to resolve technical customer issues
- The ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under pressure
- A self-starter and able to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage in-house and external customer timelines
- Aviation knowledge is an asset
If this describes you, please apply with a resume and cover letter (in PDF or Word format) explaining why you would be a good fit for this role and please indicate salary expectations to [email protected].
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews will be conducted accordingly. This position is available to start ASAP. Please use “IT CSR – Ottawa” in the email subject title.
Working hours: Hybrid work model, 5am to 1pm, on-call and weekend rotations required.
Due to COVID restrictions, this position may initially work from home; however as soon as restrictions are lifted, the position requires you to work in our client’s office in Ottawa. Some travel, weekend work and on-call support will be required (once COVID restrictions are lifted).
1 week (or two) of training will be provided at our client’s Kelowna head office location.
No phone calls or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Client statement: We take your health and wellness seriously. We’ve taken extensive measures to ensure that our workplace is clean and sanitized. We have implemented multiple proactive policies to ensure your safety and provide PPE equipment at request.